A few things to do before Tuesday morning...
- Check your Chromebooks! Some computers - including many District laptops - require a software upgrade to let Canvas run properly. Do this today, if you can.
- Bookmark SOMAD's Canvas portal. This page links you to both kid and parent/guardian log ins.
- Upload your favorite summer picture! We'd love to see what you were up to these past few months!
A few things to do on Tuesday 9/8:
- Turn on Spotify and enjoy our first day of school soundtrack! Free and easy to access through a computer or cellphone. If you start it at 8 am, it will finish just in time for school's start, which is 8:30 am each weekday. Thanks to 1st grade parent Donny Levit for this fun playlist.
- Share your first day of school photo! Not everyone is on social media, so this is a great place to share a pic and hello with your classmates. Make sure to include your kiddo's first name and grade.
- Share your contact information with the PTA! Right now, we can connect with you through our Facebook page, IG, this website, and SchoolMessenger (where the eNews have been launching)... but for us to connect with you through class parents (that signup is coming!) and other programming, YOU have to connect with us. It's a legal thing-a-ma-bob. Good news: once you fill out the form, we can get you one of these adorable lawn (or wall) signs for your Tiger(s)! Signs are free and available for all our K - 5 kiddos! Thanks to 1st and 4th grade parent Amanda Boulton for her joyful designs.