Welcome to Tuscan Library Online Catalog Where You May Now Keep Track of When Your Library Items Are Due
Here’s some exciting library news! If you or your student (K-5th grade) would like to keep track of library materials from home, you may now check the Tuscan OPAC (the Online Library Catalog)
click for more information and instructions
- Click on the Tuscan Elementary link
- Click on the Login button in the upper right hand corner of homepage of Tuscan OPAC
- For the username, type the student’s 5 digit PIN number
- (When using the pin number, lop off the first zero. For instance, take the PIN number 093241, the username is 93241. This is also the student lunch PIN)
- For the password, type student
- When the Tuscan OPAC page opens, click on the My Info tab.
There you will find any the titles of any books that have been borrowed from Tuscan Library, and their due dates.
The borrowing period for Tuscan library materials is two weeks, and most materials can be renewed for an additional two weeks
While our circulation automatically assigns a two-week borrowing period, kindergartners have to return books every week (on the day of their library visit). They can also renew books for an additional week.
Any item that is borrowed must be brought back into the library to be renewed.
Feel free to contact me if you need to find out your PIN number, or if you have any questions, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Roberta Baltin, Library Media Specialist