· Thanks to our amazing Tuscan families for your many individual donations…the auction items were terrific this year. Proof that Tuscan parents
· Thanks also for your donations to the Class Baskets – they were OVER THE TOP amazing this year, we think you’ll all agree. Lucky winners are probably still discovering hidden goodies in those baskets.
· Thanks to all - parents, teachers, staff, friends - for supporting the event by coming out to play and bid with us last Saturday evening. Our attendance this year was record breaking, as were the bids!
· I hope you will all support and thank our local businesses, service providers and corporate donors who together donated amazing goods and services! A special thanks to Tom Kerns of HK Community Fund, who donated our venue, a $750 value.
· THANK YOU SPRING THING VOLUNTEERS – this year’s Committee Chairs, Karen Pisciotta and Jennifer Minghenelli, along with our Volunteer Helpers were amazing! Hard workers, all ready to do anything necessary to make this event happen. We are humbled by your dedication to our children. A special shout out to Shirley & Keith Meyer, who helped make it all work, and to Phil Lipof and Laura Booker for their star turns on the stage. Tuscan parents ROCK!
· Thanks also to Sharon Huetz, our PTA president, for supporting our efforts a hundred and ten percent, and to our PTA Board for their tireless work.
· Tuscan Teachers - We appreciate you! Your Tuscan Teacher gifts were so generous. You give so much to our kids already - to give more of yourselves and your time is indeed awe inspiring.
In closing, this event was the purest example of “It takes a village” at work. Everyone came together for one cause – to give our deserving Tuscan students everything they need to ensure they continue to receive the best possible education! We beat our figure from last year, and we thank you all for making the 2013 TUSCAN SPRING THING a huge success!
~ Alan Stephenson, Sandra Kosik, Kristen Ryan, Claire Sinclair
2013 TUSCAN SPRING THING