The shelf-stable food was generously donated by Our Lady of Sorrows Food Pantry. But now OLS needs our help to restock so that they can serve our community for Thanksgiving.
OLS Thanksgiving Drive-Thru Food Drive will be held Saturday, November 14 from 10 am to 7 pm at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 217 Prospect Street, South Orange Curbside on 4th Street. You drive up, and volunteers will take items from your car.
The most needed items... (Please no glass, expired food. XL sizes, or home portioned food)
- Shelf-stable Milk (quart)
- Peanut butter & jelly regular sizes)
- Hot & cold Cereals (no or low sugar)
- Pasta & sauce
- Canned Tuna & Chicken
- Rice (1 lb bags, brown, yellow, white)
- Beans (canned or dried)
- Dried/Canned Fruit (in juice, not syrup)
- Canned Vegetables (no or low salt)
- Mac & Cheese
- Granola Bars, Crackers, and Cookies
- Boxed or bagged stuffing
- Cake Mix + Frosting
- Canned Gravy (cans preferred over glass - cans may dent, but glass will break).