Tuscan Tiger Times is seeking submissions for its winter edition! Students in all grades can participate. The deadline is March 17. Submit articles, interviews, drawings, stories, poems, book or movie reviews! Details for submitting are below.
Fourth and fifth graders are invited to work on submissions in Mr. Dean's room during recess on the following dates: 2/24 & 3/17. Listen for reminders during morning announcements. (The newspaper's final edition will come out in June, with meetings on 4/21, 5/19 and 6/9.)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include student name and GRADE
• Email documents to email@example.com
• Send from a non-somsd email, NOT from student chrome book accounts which due to a security firewall cannot be opened by the TTT email (even if the student clicks "give permission").
• Articles should be in an attachment or cut and pasted into the email. Scan and email drawings. Drawings should be as bright in color as possible or they will print very lightly.
• If it is impossible to email there is a blue TTT box in the library for submissions, but please make every effort to send electronically.
• Note that all students in all grades in the school are welcome to submit for the paper, using these guidelines.