Deadline: June 9, 2017
Tuscan Tiger Times is seeking submissions for the final issue of the year! Students in all grades may participate. Meetings in the art room for 4th and 5th graders will take place during recess on Thurs. May 25 and Fri June 9. Submit articles, drawings, stories, poems, teacher interviews, reviews of books, restaurants, movies, or almost anything! Details for submitting work, click here. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
• Include student name and GRADE
• Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send from a non-somsd email, NOT from student chrome book accounts which due to a security firewall cannot be opened by the TTT email (even if the student clicks "give permission").
• Articles should be in an attachment or cut and pasted into the email. Scan and email drawings. Drawings should be as bright in color as possible or they will print very lightly.
• If it is not possible to email there is a TTT box in the art room for submissions, but please make every effort to send electronically.
• Note that all students in all grades in the school are welcome to submit for the paper, using these guidelines.