Tuscan Odyssey of the Mind Team Registration for 2015/2016
Please note the following:
- Odyssey team members work cooperatively to solve problems, that are intellectually challenging and often require performance-oriented tasks.
- Registration requires a commitment to a team from September through March (and possibly April, if we advance to the state finals).
- Parent/caregiver engagement, facilitation and support is key to success in Odyssey of the Mind. Parents may be asked to assist with coaching, teaching a specific skill (sewing, carpentry, etc.), participating as a tournament judge, overseeing projects at home or aspects of preparation for the tournament.Every team must provide at least one tournament judge.
- As OotM is a volunteer organization, all teams will need to have at least one or two volunteers on tournament day who will serve as judges. Those volunteers will also need to attend a half-day officials training in late January
- Payment of a registration fee of $250 will be due before the first meeting.